Write to us Guidelines:
We look forward to receiving interesting and engaging content from our readers for our website. If you have original content that you want to be published on this website, feel free to email it to us at any time. But for your write-up to be considered, you have to follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Your content must be of 800+words or more
- Give your piece an interesting title. The content should be related and relevant to the title.
- Do not send us a huge chunk of writing. Divide up your content in paragraphs with suitable sub-headings.
- Do not include promotional materials. The content should be factual and informative.
- Do not include any company promotional links. Content should not refer to the same domain or IT domain.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Submit 100% fresh and original content. Check plagiarism before submission.
- Rewritten/paraphrased content is also not accepted.
- Check your content on Grammarly or other content-checker tools for grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and punctuation issues.
- The images/videos you include in the content should abide by copyright laws.
- Once your content is approved and published on the website, the following guidelines are to be complied with:
- Published articles should be shared on social media platforms in order to create backlinks to the website.
- Content published on this website cannot be shared on any other platform.
Contact us now to share content & publish content.
CONSIDERATIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR POST WITH US:
The golden rule of any blog is to keep your content at its best, always. With that said, there are various things that fall under the head “content,” writing being one of those parts. If you are wondering how to keep your writing at its absolute best, then here are some things to keep in mind:
Stick to the Basics
The number one rule of being a pro blogger is to make sure that you know your basics when it comes to writing. Although most people have the notion that writing is about fancy words and ornamental phrases. In reality, writing is simple. Basics help you stay close to your viewer base. Furthermore, sticking to the basics also allows you to develop as a writer and makes your content look appealing.
Construct your piece first
One of the most common mistakes when it comes to writing is that most bloggers feel that writing is simple and do not put a lot of effort into it. And that also means that the bloggers do not take their time to construct their pieces.
Instead of vomiting whatever you think is right, you should take the time to lay the entire piece out. Here is how you can structure your content piece:
- Consider what you are trying to say,
- Make sure that you have a goal in mind, you will be able to write better with a goal in mind.
- Next, make sure that you execute your writing plan effortlessly.
Revise your Ideas
Another thing that you need to keep in mind when you are blogging is that you need to make sure that you have a clear picture of your ideas. Your content is a vision that is executed in order to make your readers understand what you want to say. With a proper idea of what you wish to portray in your work, you will be able to nail the topic.
Other aspects of your blogs should go with your write-up
You need to ensure that the articles that you write on your blog are well-written. Along with that the images you add to the blog and the videos you add should be great as well. You need to make sure that your content gels well with the images you add. Furthermore, make sure that the articles that you add should be apt and in line with your content.
One of the best talents to have when you are a blogger is to know your craft. You should know everything about the particular topic you write on. Also, knowing the content will allow you to bring confidence in your writing, which will appeal to your readers more.
Terms & Condition
We can remove and change article content anytime without contributor permission. If you are submitting the post or sharing your ideas or content over the mail then you agree with this terms & conditions.